7.7.09

Yeah, it's been a while

Blah-diddy blah, blah.
Alright, so I'm here now.
I have been quite lazy about writing on here but now I'm back and now this blog may get a bit more lovin'.

I've been spending a fair bit of time lately working on a website for my art which this blog is now a part of. www.hilart.ca

I've also finished an oil painting in tribute to keyboardcat that, though not in my gallery on my website, can be found on my flickr and deviantart accounts.

Here it is:

I actually had quite a lot of fun paintin' up this little guy. It's oil on canvas 23 x 35 inches.
As well, there's a competition currently in the works by AOTS (Attack of the Show) that allows viewers (unfortunately only USA residents) to submit their artwork of the keyboard cat. The winner will be displayed on the set of the show and a piece of the set will be sent to them, signed by the hosts. All the other pieces will be used towards a Kitten rescue program, which sounds pretty darn fantastic.

done for now.

No comments: